Financial Systems Support/EASE
Financial Systems Support/
Enterprise Accounting Software Enhancement
Working proactively to support school districts using the Infinite Visions Enterprise Edition software
In order to consolidate resources and deliver a cost-effective financial solution to school districts, the County School Superintendent's Office hosts the Financial Systems for most of the districts within Maricopa County. This software, Infinite Visions Enterprise Edition, is used by many districts nationwide to track assets, pay vendors, generate payroll and track budgets.
As part of this Consortium, school districts are able to reduce their administrative costs without giving up any functionality or flexibility. To further reduce costs our office provides first and second tier support to these school districts as part of a broader effort to increase school efficiency.
For documents and forms to do with Infinite Visions and Citrix, go here. Login with your email address to view updated documentation, guides, and user forms.
Our office assists in supporting the Enterprise Accounting Software Enhancement (EASE) Group as part of a pro-active approach towards supporting the school districts we serve. We typically meet on the 2nd Monday of each month and have contact with districts throughout Maricopa County to discuss the use and enhancement of the Infinite Visions Enterprise Edition accounting software. Topics are typically preset at the beginning of the calendar year but can be modified to reflect any current topic affecting schools within Arizona.
- ASCUS/EASE Contracts Handouts - Feb 12, 2016 by Tyler Tech These are the handouts and slides for the Feb 12 ASCUS/EASE meeting. The presentation for Contracts was given by Val Breazeale of Tyler Tech
- Tyler Tech ACA Reporting by Tyler Technologies Presentation on new information available in the IVEE 2015.3.XX release for the Affordable Care Act.
- Payroll Tax Rates by FSS Information regarding using the IRS's 25% withholding rate on Supplemental Wages.
- IVEE 2015.2.xx Release Overview by Tyler Technologies This PowerPoint was part of the introduction to the IVEE Quarter 2 release.
- Position Import from Excel by Karla Soto This PowerPoint presentation was created for the Southern Arizona IV User Group in May 2013 and presented by Karla Soto from Nogales Unified.
- Payroll Processing Changes in IVEE 2015.2.xx by Financial Systems Support This quick reference is to familiarize you with the changes made in IVEE 2015.2.xx with the Payroll Processing screen.
- Tyler Technologies ASRS Guide for FY16 by Tyler Technologies This Tyler guide documents the changes made in IVEE 2015.2.xx to accommodate the new ASRS file format for FY16.
- ASRS Primer by Financial Systems Support Documentation to help explain and facilitate changes made for FY16 and introduced in IVEE 2015.2.xx.
- Generating Compensation Statements by Mike Martinez This presentation was given at the Southern Arizona User Group meeting on October 3rd, 2013. It covers the setup and use of generating compensation statements in Infinite Visions.
- Salary Liability Example by Mike Martinez This spreadsheet was used to calculate whether or not an employee has been prepaid at any point during the school year. By manipulating it for your district's situation you can determine whether you run the risk of pre-paying employees.
Contact a Finance Desk team member,
602-372-4833 - Option 2